Reference builder, Jeanneau is distinguished by the elegance of its boats. Its pure and modern lines are signed by world-renowned architects who bring their innovative ideas to each project. This experience, combined with the experience of the Jeanneau equipment, produces attractive, comfortable boats that are always easy to maneuver. Jeanneau has become an inevitable actor in the motor boat market.
* Touch the photo to see video
In the OUTBOARD engine, Jeanneau has the Cap Camarat gamma:
Center Console - The Center Console range, central cockpit, with reduced draft and easy circulation is aimed at fishermen and those who like to navigate as close as possible to the elements.
Walk Around - Mini cruises, water skiing, diving, fishing .... in the Walk Around thanks to a stable and powerful careening, the safety of the passengers is ensured in the whole length. The conditioning of the central cabin allows to enjoy comfortable mini improvised cruises
Bow Rider - the Bow Rider range offers a new vision of multipurpose recreational boats. Inspired by the Scandinavian style, and cleverly adapted to the Mediterranean program, it responds to everyone's wishes and lifestyles and harmoniously combines relaxation and sport
Day Cruiser - Nordic inspired, the Day Cruiser forms a versatile range that allows all nautical activities, as well as the small coastal cruiser in good conditions of protection.
and the Merry Fisher - In Europe the Merry Fisher have become the reference in terms of concept, design, performance and comfort on board. In all sea conditions, the Merry Fisher ships are sailors and insurance that are distinguished by an extreme versatility turning them into 100% cruise or 100% fishing
Jeanneau has become an inevitable actor in the INBOARD motor boat market. The offer is regenerated with verve creating new ranges that immediately find their audience: Leader, Velasco and NC contain their part of innovation.
- Leader - Synonymous with elegance, luxury and performance, Leader stand out in their environment. These elegant lines evoke the sporty character of the Leader universe and hide the refinement and comfort, a world built on the values of experience, of overcoming and success.
- Merry Fisher 38 Fly - Merry Fisher 38 Fly - The new Merry Fisher 38F replaces the Velasco model. Cruising boat "par excellence", reinforces the sense of intimacy and well-being. A side door, recessed side decks, an open and protected command post with two doors and a large platform. The flybridge offers 3 incomparable living spaces. Sundecks and a spacious swim platform enhance comfort on the deck. The interior is bathed in light thanks to its panoramic windows, U-shaped kitchen and spacious living room, on the lower floor is the night area with bathroom and cabins.
- NC - On board the NC, each glazed surface yields maximum. The sliding roof, the windows and the hull windows are the numerous points of union with the mary and the natural environment, allowing to enter a surprising luminosity to the interior. The bathtub opens wide to the living room, comfortable and cozy in a sober and elegant style offering a large volume on one level. The nocturnal configurations surprise by the volumes dedicated to the cabins, bathrooms or the wide dressing room.
COMING SOON IN STORE !!!
NEW JEANNEAU CAP CAMARAT 9.0WA 2019 WITH DOUBLE MOTORIZATION YAMAHA
Ask for information
Since its creation in the 60s, the Italian shipyard has developed a prow technology in the design and construction of pneumatic and semi-rigid boats, marking trends over the years. At present it has a wide catalog of more than 60 models distributed among its 9 different lines that cover, between sport and professional models, from small pliable pneumatic to semi-rigid high-altitude navigation.
- Adrenalina - The most sporting semi-rigid line in the Lomac range for those seeking exclusivity and luxury, while maintaining the necessary technological contribution so that each outing is an electrifying experience.
- Gran Turismo - New level of luxury and comfort through semi-rigid shaped as a real family high-altitude cruise, with important interior freeboard and a well integrated cabin under cover.
- IN - With everything necessary in terms of functionality and navigation comfort for a practical and most familiar use. It comprises a wide range of sizes, with ample deck space and a remarkable seating capacity and stowage in each of the lengths.
- OK - Versatile and affordable. Great versatility at a very affordable price, with good performance fairings and a cover design that takes advantage of the spaces to provide maximum habitability and easily adapt to different activities.
The Maestrale shipyard has 40 years of experience in the nautical industry, this is demonstrated by the excellent results, the origin of the Maestrale shipbuilding is the great passion of the engineer Marcello Sorrentino, designer and creator of all models.
Maestrale, with italian design, it is synonymous with perfection, attention to detail with meticulous original designs, all together are the basis for the Shipyard's production. All models are manufactured with the brand Orca with Hypalon Neoprene. The customer can choose different colors of the upholstery, and floats.